Use of the Service
Description of Services: TeamXING sporting goods provides a multi-vendor marketplace where users can both sell and browse for used or new sporting goods. All or a portion of the proceeds from the sale may be donated to a team or coach of the seller’s choice. Someone who lists items for sale is a “vendor” and someone who purchases an item is a “buyer.” Users are able to be both a buyer and a seller on the same account. Teams eligible to receive donations from the sale of items on Teamxing are pre-validated and must be registered.
TeamXING will assist in disputes between users, but will provide no assistance in pricing or selling the items. All transactions will be a purchase of the listed price with no format for auctions or offers being provided. TeamXING will insure a secure payment process, transferring the funds to the vendor once the buyer has received the item and the selling fees and donation amount have been deducted. TeamXING does not guarantee (a) authenticity, quality, safety, or legality of the items listed for sale; (b) the truth our accuracy of a vendor’s description of an item; (c) the ability of a vendor to ship an item in the estimated window; (d) the ability of buyers to pay for an item they have agreed to purchase; (e) that a buyers and vendors will actually complete a transaction with a trouble free delivery; (f) that buyers and vendors will actually return items or funds in the event of a return.
Mobile Service Information: When accessing the TeamXING sporting goods marketplace through a mobile device, your wireless service’s standard charges, data rates, and others may apply.
Conditions of Use
User Conduct: You are responsible for all descriptions, pictures of items, listings, information, data, text, video, and other content that you post onto the TeamXING sporting goods marketplace. The following are the types of items and content that is prohibited on TeamXING’s marketplace. TeamXING reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in TeamXING’s discretion, violates this provision, including removing the offending items or content from the marketplace, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to any law enforcement. You agree to not use the TeamXING marketplace to:
- sell, post or otherwise transmit any item or content that (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another‘s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not have a right to sell or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (iv) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely affiliate yourself with one
- exchange contact information for the purpose of completing a sale outside of TeamXING
- Collect contact information for the purpose of sending unsolicited messages
- Interfere with or disrupt the TeamXING marketplace or servers or networks connected to the marketplace.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Promote any criminal activity, enterprise, or illegal act
Fees: Registering as a user is free, however TeamXING will charge a 9% transaction fee when an item sells.
Minimum Listing Price: The minimum price of a listing must be at least $10 USD including applicable fees, shipping and donation amount.
Taxes: Items purchased by buyers in the United States and Canada may be subject to any applicable state, provincial, or local sales taxes, use taxes, or any other similar transaction-based taxes. Buyers are responsible for paying any said taxes as a part of the transaction and sellers are responsible for reporting the required tax filings and payments as per Federal and state tax laws.
Payment: Buyers may pay for items using paypal and credit/debit cards.
Vendors will need to provide bank account information including the name of the account and routing numbers in order to receive their payment.
After a sale payment and fees will be processed by TeamXING and a hold will be placed on the vendors money until the buyer has received the item in order to insure safe transactions.
Returns and Cancellations
Vendors: Vendors assume all responsibility for the quality and condition of any item that they list on the TeamXING marketplace. In an event where a vendor must cancel an order after it has sold or refund an order, the vendor will not be refunded the fees deducted from the sale price by TeamXING. Vendors may cancel an order for the following reasons:
- The item was lost or stolen
- The item was damaged
- The item was no longer in stock
Buyers: Buyers are responsible for reading and comprehending all parts of a listing as well as ask any questions to the Vendor via the chat feature of the application, and may not cancel an order or ask for a refund if they made a mistake while ordering an item. In the event where a buyer is entitled to a refund after purchasing an item they will be responsible for shipping the item back to the vendor and a hold will be placed on their refund until the item has been returned. A buyer may cancel an order or return an item for the following reasons:
- The item received was a different model or product than the item being advertised
- The item was received in a different condition than advertised by the vendor
- The item never arrived
- The item was damaged or broken when it arrived.